Friday, June 27, 2008

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed, again?
+ yeaps. definately.

2. Have you told anyone you'd marry them?
+ dont really remember if I did.

3. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
+ yeaps. on a healing process now..

4. Have you ever made a bf/ gf cry?
+ I dont know If I'm the one who made him cry..

5. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
+ whether Single or In a relationship, both has it's advantage and disadvantage.

6. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
+ nope.

7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
+ yeaps.

8. Have you ever broken someone else's heart?
+ I believe I did. I was a real bytch back then.

9. Do you still talk to your ex/es?
+ yes.

11. If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
+ yes. many things I did I regreted, but life's aint giving u second chances, so forget about it.

12. Do you think you are a good bf/gf?
+ I dunno.

13. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
+ when the wound is too deep, even 10chances couldnt save it.

14. Have u ever liked anyone else's bf/gf?
+ yes and no. lol.

15. Like anyone right now?
+ like and love my Bf, Jeffrey.

16. Does that person like you back?
+ yeaps.

17. What are you going to do tonight?
+ hairmask, facescrub, facemask, probably plucking of eyebrow. lolx! weekends are for beauty!

18. How do you feel right now?
+ no motivation. hate it.

19. Have you ever been kissed upside down?
+ nope, never been kissed upside down, but I kissed him upside down. =\

20. What would you like to say to one person on your mind?
+ YOU'RE MINE! to Jeffrey. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home